Whether one day, or an extended trip for training or a project, we make government employees feel more like you're at home with our fully appointed rooms and suites.
Begin your day with our complimentary BrightSide breakfast & newspaper in our modern and spacious Lobby Great Room. End your day at one of the many restaurants within short driving distance, or at any number of our local Florida attractions.
Check out how we help stretch your government discount per diem rate farther with all the complimentary amenities that are included in the price of your room:
- Extended Stay rates are available for relocation, training assignments, or any other stay 7 days or longer.
- Complimentary Bright Side breakfast served daily, includes: Fresh waffles, eggs, bacon, sausgage, biscuits and gravy, bagels, an assortment of breads, danishes, hot & cold cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea, milk & cocoa
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Spacious accommodations with bright, comfortable work areas
- Complimentary weekday morning newspaper
- Free high-speed wireless internet access from your room and all public areas
- Multi-line business phones with dataports - be online and on the phone at the same time
- Meeting space to accommodate your business gathering needs
- Full business center with free internet and printing access
- Free local & 800 calls (US & Canada)
- Long distance service provided by AT&T. No surcharges on credit card calls, so call as often as you like
- Full-sized iron & ironing board in every room
- Guest laundry facilities
- All rooms have a Mini Fridge and Microwave
- Heated tropical outdoor swimming pool and spa with fountains
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with Elliptical, Stationary Bike, Weight Machine, and Treadmill
- As a LQReturns member you will earn points for every dollar you spend on accommodations
Note: Rates subject to availability. ID required at check-in as validation of Government Employee discount qualification.
for more Sebring Hotel Government Rate information, contact . .
Phone: (863) 386-1000